Structural BIM Modeling and BIM Services
Context and objectives
Signal House project, executed in collaboration with Gensler, is a commercial construction having an area of 225,000 SF. It has double-height corner private terraces, a windowed conference centre, state-of-the-art fitness facilities, parking facilities, secure bike storage, 11,000 RSF of premium retail, a rooftop boasting a DJ booth, karaoke room, kitchen, bar, and views of the Capital.
Main Responsibilities are:-
- To create a Structure BIM model.
- Rebar modeling and Rebar coordination and clash Detection.
- Quantity extraction generated from the Model.
- Slab edge drawing of structure.
- Project Duration: 6 Months
- Level Of Difficulty: 350
- Closely working with the Engineers to obtain better Model results.
- Rebar Modelling.
- Slab edge Shop Drawing (LOD 350).
- Coordination (Structure concrete, Rebar).
- Responsible for clash detection.
- Rebar Quantity extraction.
- Project Standardization.