Context and objectives
The Noman M. Cole Jr. Pollution Control Plant is an award-winning wastewater treatment plant owned and operated by Fairfax County Government and is located in Lorton, VA. The plant’s treatment process is safe, reliable and cost-effective. The continuous operations result in effluent quality that consistently meets – or surpasses – strict national and state water quality requirements.
Main Responsibilities are:-
- To create a Mechanical piping and infrastructure model prior for the site coordination and construction inline.
- Fabrication shop drawing creation.
- Quantity extraction generated from the approved material submittals.
Project Duration: 1 Months
LOD Level: 350
- BIM Execution Plan Implementation.
- Closely working with the Engineers to obtain precise and accurate models.
- Quantity extraction.
- Coordination Drawing (LOD 350).
- BIM Coordination (Architecture, Structure, MEP).
- Responsible for clash detection.
- Fabrication shop drawing.
- Family Creation and Parametric Attributes.