Drone Surveying Services Facilitating Building Design Collaboration with BIM
New technological tools are contributing towards making the construction processes efficient. Currently, drone surveying software applications and BIM technologies are going hand-in-hand for enhancing the AEC business. Tejjy Inc. – one of the top BIM consultants in USA works with drones or flying cameras for several residential and commercial projects. Architectural, engineering, and construction professionals choose drone surveying services for evaluating an existing construction, monitoring work progress. Integrating BIM with drone service provide helps to enhance the efficiency of the entire building lifecycle, ushering a revolution in the construction sector.
How Tejjy Inc. works with drones in 4 different phases of building life cycles?
Tejjy Inc. – a BIM and drone service provider in USA works with unmanned aerial vehicles in 4 different phases of the building process.
1. Design phase – In this design-build stage, Tejjy Inc. BIM service providers in USA use drone surveying services or the morphology of the land or built-up areas. Based on the concepts of photogrammetry, a series of photographs are captured by the drone and then processed by software applications with technologies like structure from motion or 3d geometry. The technique used for drone surveying gives rise to the formation of point clouds for creating 3d mesh models. Competent BIM consultants of Tejjy Inc. integrate laser scanning surveys, leading to accurate and comprehensive point clouds. Data collected from drones are used to plan construction activities, thus forming an interesting connection between drones, BIM, and urban planning.
2. Operation Phase
Often, there are several problems on construction sites that cannot be foreseen or are difficult to manage. Tejjy BIM engineering and drone surveying company uses drones for monitoring the evolution of the construction site operations. The photos and videos from drones get uploaded on BIM collaboration platforms for automatic data sharing amongst project stakeholders. Integrating BIM and drone facilitate sharing of aerial shots and high-definition videos in real-time to get full control of the site without actually being present in the place. This prevents accidents as interference amongst different building processes could be avoided in an optimized way.
3. Facility Management Phase
As soon as the construction phase gets completed, the facility management phase also undergoes a series of challenges. The long life span of the building makes it difficult to undertake building management and maintenance. Use of drone-integrated BIM modeling the solution enables Tejjy Inc. to update the model for facility maintenance, tracing the exact position of the building element pertaining to the building lifecycle.
4. Dismantling Phase
Tejjy Inc. – one of the best drone service companies and BIM service providers in USA monitors disassembly, demolition and restoration phases of buildings with a drone-integrated BIM model. The in-depth information about a building collected through drones and fed into the BIM model enables project stakeholders to identify materials that need to be disposed of with greater care such as special waste or dangerous substances.
To obtain a BIM-integrated drone solution, talk to the BIM engineers of Tejjy Inc. at 202-465-4830 or email@example.com.
- Informed decision-making.
- Checking accuracy of element placement.
- Integrating BIM with Virtual Reality (VR).
- Enhancing safety on construction sites
Our Expertise In
Why choose BIM & Drone solutions?
- Using BIM with drones supports informed decision-making throughout the project lifecycle for design and construction.
- Numerous readings obtained through drones get captured & matched with previous results for ensuring planned project progress.
- BIM models of construction projects are placed into VR technology, enabling designers to get ‘walk through’ of the building for improved visualization.
- Drone & BIM ensure workplace safety, endorsing easy access to safety equipment, tracking emergency equipment locations.