4D BIM is an extension of its 3D form with time. Our 4D simulation helps all construction professionals, including architects, contractors, designers, and owners, to visualize the whole series of construction events. 4D helps to understand the progress of construction activities throughout the project lifetime.
Our BIM Models help construction planners simulate construction activities, detecting clash and interference, improving construction schedules, tracking materials, and managing the supply chain.
4D phasing acts as a communication tool, resulting in a better understanding of project milestones and improved construction plan. We can plan and coordinate construction operations down to the last detail both in time and space, reducing delay and rework.
We synchronize all design elements on screen in 4D, and thus, our clients can improve accuracy in construction sequencing.
Benefits of Construction Simulation:
- Construction Process Visualization
- Improved Planning & Management
- Effective Bidding Presentation
- Streamlined Productivity
- Reduced Error & Construction Cost
- Proficient Construction Process Execution
- Effective Utilization of Site Space
- Problem Forecast before Construction
- Better Understanding of Project Milestones
- Space Conflict Resolution
- Risk Management
- Coordinated Construction Operations
- Tracking Actual Project Progress
Our 4D BIM Construction Phasing is helpful for:
- Construction Program Validation
- Site Utilization
- Demolition, Renovation & Expansion
- Construction Management
- Value Engineering