Tejjy Inc. provides BIM services for rebar and reinforcement contractors. Our rebar detailing through 3D modeling facilitates fabricators as well as contractors. Intelligent BIM models of rebar and reinforcement elements address the practical situation during the stages of project inception, design, construction and operations.
We create and examine virtual representations of the reinforcement model through BIM and produce accurate rebar shop drawings, addressing constructability issues before construction. Using 3D BIM model, we accomplish an efficient construction process for steel detailing companies in USA, enabling them to attain higher turnaround and productivity.
BIM engineers deliver rebar detailing solution to create ‘Intelligent’ rebar objects of the 3D model. Our structural steel, rebar and concrete detailing match the needs of the rebar fabricators, detailers as well as general and concrete contractors. We ensure every rebar detail to clients, so that they can save project time and cost, avoiding rework. As we generate all drawings from the BIM model, we are capable of removing the documentation challenge faced by reinforced concrete detailers.
We also provide bar bending schedule, facilitating the project to run on schedule. Our bar bending schedule (BBS) gets updated automatically, eliminating errors and reducing time spent on checking.
Our BIM benefits for rebar, concrete and structural steel detailing companies:
- 3D BIM visualization – Through 3D Visualization, we provide a virtual representation of the whole building structure, ensuring optimized design to reduce changes during construction.
- Seamless coordination & collaboration–Our 3D BIM modeling facilitates seamless collaboration in a virtual environment.
- Designer support –We validate the accuracy of 3D BIM model for rebar detailing and check the design consistency to virtually see facilities in real time.
- Eliminating rework – BIM helps us eliminate RFIs, work stoppage& rework by checking the accuracy and completeness of drawings before the beginning of on-site construction.
- Enhanced quality – We produce accurate shop drawings directly from 3D BIM rebar model, enhancing quality for prefabrication.
- Complete control– BIM helps structural steel detailing companies to get complete control over the design & detailing of concrete, steel and reinforcement.
- Cost optimization – Our pre-construction and prefabrication reviews through BIM structural steel detailing improve the use of manpower, construction quality & reduced rework and wastage, all leading to lower operational cost.
- Efficient project management – Comprehensive bar bending schedule and shop drawings with 3D Visualization enable an improved look at the project, facilitating review, scheduling, and project monitoring
Rebar, Steel & Concrete Detailing elements we model through BIM:
- Pile, foundation, beams
- Slab on grade & deck, column
- CMU walls, drop panels, concrete curb, lintel, tilt-up panels
- Concrete pad, corbel, precast elements
Examples of our 3D BIM Rebar Models:
- Slab with column rebar model
- Underground tunnel
- Tower foundation
- Equipment pad layout
- Raft slab, PT (Post-tensioning) tendons
- Studs rails, Shear walls
Software platforms we use for reinforcement modeling:
- Tekla, Bluebeam, Rebar CAD, AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit
Our process of modeling for rebar, structural and concrete detailing:
- Reviewing project input documents
- 3D model creation for rebar detailing, structural steel & concrete
- Raising Request for Information (RFIs)
- Constructability review & clash detection
- Co-ordination with other services
- Updating 3d model
- Model quality check
Our BIM services for rebar/reinforcement, structural steel detailing & concrete:
- Marketing BIM presentation for clients
- Bill of materials/quantity take-off
- 3D BIM rendering
- 3D BIM walkthroughs/animation
- 4D/5D construction phasing/simulation
- Design development support through BIM
- 3D Modeling
- General arrangement plan
- Material selection for rebar, concrete &steel detailing companies
- Code interpretation
- Design assistance
- Outlining drawings
- Rendering & animation
- Pre-construction support through BIM
- 3D BIM modeling
- Construction documentation
- Design assistance
- Space planning
- Constructability review
- Shop drawings/lift drawings
- Reinforcement drawings & bar- bending schedule
- Steel, rebar and concrete detailing
- Redline updates
- 5d bill of materials/Bill of quantity
- BIM modeling & coordination
- 3D BIM modeling & constructability review
- Service layout modification
- Clash report generation
- Coordination process
- Combining service drawings
- RFI management
- Construction support through BIM
- Shop drawings, lift drawings & detailing
- Fabrication & spool drawings
- Bill of material extraction & 5d cost estimation
- As-Built BIM modeling support
- Scan to BIM
- Asset Information Modeling
- Redline update
- Document collaboration
- 5d Bill of materials/quantity take-off
Call us at 202-465-4830 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your rebar, concrete and structural steel detailing project requirements.