Tejjy Inc. Piping Spool Drawing Services Include:
2D Fabrication CAD Drawings
BOM(Bills Of Material)
Isometric Assembly Drawings
What is Piping Spool Drawing?
Expert Engineers at Tejjy Inc. create Fabrication and Spool drawings from the 3D BIM Model. Piping Spool drawings are for accurate on-site and off-site prefabrication. Competent BIM professionals assemble the pipe systems in sections called spools for delivering to the construction site. Our fabrication or MEP spool drawings include detailed information about assembly, bills of material, dimension, tolerance, general notes on prefabrication.
Spool maps are generated adhering to the regulatory codes. As spool of pipe are manufactured in the factory at installed at later stage. The piping spool drawing maps is a guide and enables the plumbers, pipe fitters as well as the installers to receive all information necessary for accurate manufacturing. Segmented spool drawings and spool maps along with segment locations in compliance with pre-fabricating standards help construction contractors to enhance quality, manage materials, and decrease construction cost.
Benefits of Pipe Fabrication and Spool Drawings
With HVAC drawing specifications are generated on the execution and working of piping system. It also reflects the integration of piping system with the rest of the process. Tejjy Inc. ensure notes for fabricators easy manufacture and assembly.
- Piping Development from Initial Stage to Final Construction
- Diagram Creation in alignment with HVAC Drawings, showing Piping Interaction with other Systems
- Module Maintenance within Piping Systems
- Demonstration of Physical Sequence of Systems, Equipment, and Connections
- Design Creation of Fabrication and Spool drawings Template
- Source of Information to Pipe System and Material Fabricators, Installers and Construction Traders Manufactures before job site delivery
- Reduced Onsite Changes for Prefabricated Components
- Cost-effective and Quality Services for Profitable Project Bidding