Residential Architectural Services Using BIM for High-End Homes
High-rise buildings are the cravings of many homeowners. Luxury homes are constructed with high-end materials and designed with exceptional architectural detailing and facilities. Top residential architectural service providers enhance cloud-based collaboration with BIM technology and Tejjy Inc. architectural BIM service provider in USA is not an exception in this regard.
Top architectural BIM services for high-rise buildings:
Tejjy Inc. uses Building Information Modeling technology for undertaking:
- 3D visualization – Virtual tour of the proposed architectural building is obtained with 360 degree view of the construction, through detailed rendering and walkthroughs on 3DS Max and Revit, enabling visualization in an effective way.
- 3D modeling – Parametric 3d model of high rise buildings is created in Revit BIM for effective project coordination. Architectural BIM engineers combine Revit design and fabrication model to detect clashes at the pre-construction stage, avoiding cost of rework from the existence of clashes.
- 4D scheduling – 4D construction simulation is the technique of intelligently linking a 3D digital model with time or schedule related information. The technique provides accurate and useful information for project visualization before construction.
- Shop drawing creation – Shop drawings created from the architectural BIM model depict a range of building components and their locations. Some of these drawings include plans, interior & exterior details, schedules, room finishes, framing and utility plans.
- 5d cost estimation – Accurate material quantities or quantity takeoffs are obtained from BIM 3d model for high-quality building structure. Through the real time extraction or development of parametric building components, construction professionals estimate properties from the earliest stage of design development.
Autodesk Revit is the popular BIM software application, though AutoCAD is used for decades by architectural & engineering service firms and construction professionals. Other popular BIM software applications for high-end homes include:
- 3DS Max
- Autodesk BIM 360 Plan
BIM Level 3 constitutes to be the ultimate end of the building construction sector. The key point lies in the complete amalgamation (IM) of the information of high-rise buildings in a cloud-based setup. Tejjy Inc. architectural BIM engineers use this technique in a common shared model, available to all project stakeholders.
Tejjy Inc. architectural & engineering services firm uses BIM throughout the design-build process for enhancing building quality and accelerating building design processes with integrated workflows, such as conceptual design, 3d modeling, coordination amongst multiple services, and construction documentation.
Our Expertise In
Why is BIM good for high-rise building designers?
Residential BIM services adopted by Tejjy Inc. BIM consultants in the USA enable high-rise building designers to create, visualize and constantly amend digital models of potential building designs. BIM modelers of Tejjy Inc. design high-rise building construction in a comprehensive way, presenting all components of building systems.
Tejjy Inc. Residential architectural service firm in the USA obtains several benefits from BIM
- Assessing design options at the pre-construction stage.
- Generating accurate construction drawings from 3D models.
- Quick information transfer amongst various design disciplines.
- Collaborating amongst various AEC project stakeholders.