MBE/DBE certified Women Owned Business with ICC Code Council Membership
Tejjy Inc. is a Women-Owned Disadvantaged/Minority Business Enterprise (Approved GSA vendor) Business. Since its inception in 2006, Tejjy Inc. adheres to the standards and norms of the Construction Industry, building codes while delivering its services.
Holding to the core foundation of integrity and reliability Tejjy Inc. believes in delivering unique, cost-effective solutions. Our skilled professionals of architects, designers, engineers, managers, contractors create custom solution to the client’s requirement. We firmly believe in Designing Dreams and Building Relations with our clients.
Certifications Possesed by Tejjy Inc.
- MBE (Minority Business Enterprise) – MDOT NAICS# 541310, 541330, 541340, 541350, 541410
- DBE (The Disadvantaged Business Enterprise) – VDOT/DDOT/MWAA/WMATA DUNS# 808173236
- SMWBE Certified By Tennessee
- WMATA Certified (Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority)
- Certified by Texas
- SLMBE (Small, Local and Minority Business Enterprise) – WSSC CAGE# 4WUF7
- LDBE (Local Disadvantage Business Enterprise for MWAA) EIN# 20-4919273
- GSA SCHEDULE# 47QRAA21D008C
- ICC Code Council
- Washington Building Congress
- American Council of Engineering Companies
- Design-Build Institute of America
- American Fire Sprinkler Association
- American Concrete Institute
- The American Institute of Architects
Officially Certified By
We are officially qualified for ISO 9001:2015. ISO 9001 certification defines the requirements for quality management systems. It improves corporate efficiency and consumer happiness.
In order to successfully manage risks to the security of your company’s confidential information, you need an ISO 27001 information security management system. Tejjy Inc. is officially an ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified company.
Tejjy Inc. is an ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 certified company. The certification describes how to develop, maintain, and enhance a service management system (SMS). This document specifies requirements for service planning, design, transfer, delivery, and improvement.
We hold expertise of delivering services in USA to AEC (Architecture, Engineering & Construction) Industry.